Blue Jeans Blue Stripes - fashionmonday

11:58

HELLO EVERYBODY, it's getting warmer outside, the flowers are starting to bloom, daylight lasts longer and one week ago it was the beginning of spring! As I ride my bike to school every day in the morning, the wind can be quite cold sometimes, soI always wear my headband. Nonetheless, those fluffy and cozy sweaters are slowly vanishing into the rear part of my closet.
Today's look is one I really like because on the one hand it combines my favourite colours blue, grey, black and white and on the other hand I think I succeded in combining the blue jeans with the blue-striped flannel. I have to admit that I wasn't really sure about a tonal style but now I will try something like this more often.


Scarf, Necklase | H&M
Flannel | Vintage
Schoes | Deichmann
Notebook | TK-Maxx
Jeans | Pimkie

The small details of this look are, by the way, my latest favourites. I fell in love with this minimalistic solid triangle necklace and also with the grey notebook. I was exactly looking for one in that size and now I finally can write down all my ideas when I'm on the road. I also tried matte nail polish for the first time and I have to say: I like it a lot. What do you think about it?

♥Lea

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

FAVOURITES

INSTAGRAM