Every sunday without smartphone - MinimalMarch

08:00

HELLO EVERYBODY, the new month has just begun and that means it's time to take up a new challenge to free myself! My goal in March is to live without my smartphone and social media sites every Sunday. I have four Sundays to try this experiment and to find out how it works for me or if another day would be more convenient. Or if there are situations in which I really have to use my phone.


In case you speak German and would like to know all my reasons for doing this, you can read this post about quitting social media. Maybe I can translate this blogpost later but to summarize my reasons in just a few words:  Social media, such as  Facebook, I can obtain with my laptop aswell. On the other hand, my phone distracts me a lot and I am still wasting too much time on it. Well, it is time to change something again. Of course, it won't change my user behaviour immediately but this month's challenge is supposed to be a small experiment. I want to figure out how important my smartphone is for me and how it influences me during school times or when I am busy clarifying some organisational things. But therefore I still have a house phone or one can write me an oldschool e-mail. 

I am very curious how the next four Sundays in my life will be and whether it will change my behaviour to a point where I can even spend two days a week without my mobile. 

♥Lea

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

FAVOURITES

INSTAGRAM