Back to school and the 90s - fashionmonday

08:00

HELLO EVERYBODY, our winter holidays are over and now the time of studying starts again. As you know, I spend one week in Israel where the weather was a lot more enjoyable than in cold and rainy Germany. I have to admit, you should definitely add a cozy scarf on today's look but I overestimated the temperature a little bit.
When I came across one of my favourite 90s songs by accident some days ago (Rhythm is a dancer) I got inspired to try the (grunge-) style immediatly and since I found the perfect-fitting boyfriend jeans in December I created a whole outfit around it. Do you like it?


Unfortunatly the clothes aren't available anymore but I think as they are quite 'basic' you should find similar ones in almost any shop. To be honest, I fell in love with this outfit and I think I will look for inspiration on looks of bygone times more often now.

♥Lea

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

FAVOURITES

INSTAGRAM