Israel 2016 - Let me show you Tel Aviv

08:55

HELLO EVERYBODY, 3 weeks ago I went to Israel for the second time and it won't be the last time I guess. Besides the fact that I have some friends there now, the country in so beautiful and fascinating. Moreover, I haven't seen everything yet, since the two times I've been there I visited like the 'main sights' but I would love to see more small and unknown places. Not least because often they are the ones who show the true identity of the country. After this stay, my photo collection grew again and it's difficult for me to pic just some pictures but I hope you will like these impressions anyway and maybe you are a bit more curious after this blogpost!

As you might know from our German blog, our travel posts always consist of more parts and so today I will show you the big city (not the capital btw) Tel Aviv. Tel Aviv is located on the Mediteranean coast and the place of arrival for all tourists. We stayed in a small apartment for one week because we really aren't big-hotel-lovers. However, you can find a lot of more luxurious hotels along the beach promenade. If I had to describe Tel Aviv in one sentence, I'd say something like: Grunge meets High Technology. There are small, declayed houses standing in the middle of skyscrapers, office blocks and hotels. Tel Aviv is full of markets, people trading and negotiating. At the same time the whole city is equipped with Wifi to enable a communication as good as possible.
 

Srill, my favourite area is the old city Yafo. Small cute alleys between houses lined up in rows have their own charm. There is also a big market and on every corner you can find a booth where you can buy delicious freshly squeezed juice. On the highest point, on a small hill, one has perfect view over the whole coast and if the weather is nice, you can spend a whole afternoon there, just relaxing.  Highly recommended (and loved by a lot of people) is the oldest bakery in Yafo. They make the most delicious arabic takeaway food. Sweet and savoury.


If you have special questions about my trip, e.g. about the costs, the food and so on .. feel free to leave a comment or just send  us an e-mail. In the next part we will visit Jerusalem!

♥Lea

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

FAVOURITES

INSTAGRAM